Thursday, December 3, 2009

Time to let go . blek ! wakaka

Well its been normal for me i guess . been going to the gym every night and i am sure and proud to say my guns can compare with TAYLOR LAUTNER'S . haha . please dont start hating girls . Just gave me an idea , i'll post up pics of me at the gym next time (: . And i've been going to the community hall every afternoon after picking up my bro's from tuition . playing bball . no balls no life (: . AND AND AND AND ..... (: HEHEHE . I met someone and got her number . huhu . You know next to the bball court there's a tennis court . Well , there was this Hot babe playing tennis with her friends there and after playing they went to the mamak to drink . And while i was playing bball she kept looking at me so i said , wth . I went up to her and got her name and number . Her name is ADORA (: Latin girl . And her number is 012 ......... haha gotcha ! not gonna give you that =P . Couldn't talk to her today cause her mom kept her phone . sad ): . Well tmrw morning is only 10 hours away (: . Anyways enough about that . making other ppl jealous :P . So just played dota with ze xian's cousin and owned like crazay ! well i think this is more than a reasonable post so i think ima leave now . ciaos ppl ! (:

AND A I WISH YOU ALL A VERY EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Honey came in and she caught me red-handed
Creeping with the girl next door
Picture this, we were both butt naked, banging on the bathroom floor .
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment