Friday, November 27, 2009

update !

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

As usuall im updating cause i dont want a dead blog and you dont too (:
well did many things this week ... i think? hmm where do i start? im going for paintball with me friends next week tuesday ;D . Have my regular bball game with my friends today , HAPPY SATURDAYS (: .... thats all ... how sad . So are YOU gonna ask me out to end my torture? if you are , please call 012-220 3473 (: . So Gen is back from kuching , got third . said they played like shit (dont think so) . but oh well , tough luck and need to practice more! (: So last time im gonna say this , pls pls pls pls INVITE ME OUT FOR ANYTHING ! And my house is always open to anyone , come to swim or anything . just gimme a call .

So here are the movies i wanna watch -
-Year One
-Sherlock Holmes (im a profesional , now remove this pillow and the key to my release) LOL!
-meet the morgans
-iron man 2
-Avatar
-shutter island
-alice in wonderland
-SAW VII !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ! LOVE THIS !! wakakakka
-resident evil : afterlife

Im just a totall movie fanatic !!! xD

so i think thats it for today , ciaos . enjoy (:
listen to all songs .
It's so cinematic
Charismatic

No comments:

Post a Comment